Admission Requirements and Process
Thank you for your interest in YOUNG EXECUTIVE SCHOOL LTD. Our environment is warm and welcomes new families and students with open arms.
Please note that all students applying to YES (except Pre-school students) will participate in a placement test and undergo an interview with the Head of School. Once all considerations are made the applicant will proceed to be admitted.
In order to ensure a safe and happy school experience for all our young learners, we ask that all of the following materials be submitted to the school before a placement test can be taken:
Completed application form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- Report card from the previous school
- Testimonial from the previous school
- Transcript (for High School only)
- Medical report (for residential students only)
- Immunization record (for Preschool only)
Please contact the administration for the closest dates of placement tests. The final placement will be based upon the review of placement test results and the educational history of the child.
We look forward to your campus visit so we can meet you and give you a tour of our premises. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and queries you might have using the contact information listed on this site.
Also, admission is open to boys and girls aged 2 years and above and must meet the following criteria:
- All pupils seeking admission other than pre-school must pass an entrance exam.
- The school does not admit over aged pupils so all pupils must fall between the specific class age range.
|SPECIFIC CLASS AGE RANGE|
|AGE RANGE||CLASS / FORM / LEVEL|
|1 1/2 - 2 year||----->||Creche|
|3 - 4 year||----->||Nursery|
|4 - 5 year||----->||KG 1|
|5 - 6 year||----->||KG 2|
|6 - 7 year||----->||Basic 1|
|7 - 8 year||----->||Basic 2|
|8 - 9 year||----->||Basic 3|
|9 - 10 year||----->||Basic 4|
|10 - 11 year||----->||Basic 5|
|11 - 12 year||----->||Basic 6|
|12 - 13 year||----->||JHS 1|
|13 - 14 year||----->||JHS 2|
|14 - 15 year||----->||JHS 3|